Sunday 5 February 2012

A blog management update

Hey guys, thanks to everyone who's been visiting my site. I'm really sorry I haven't updated in an unforgivably long time but due to full time work and commitment to student groups I simply haven't been able to work on my writing. From now on I am introducing a new timetable schedule, a new post should be up fortnightly on the Monday. If I fail to follow this feel free to harass me in the comments to get my act together.

Another reason I have been unable to post my reviews is a few other projects in the work such as my own website being developed. The start of a web comic and working on some art for my portfolio. Please feel free to check out my website www.clarebelshaw.com, to see what I've been working on. It is still under development but will eventually allow for people to see my art and writing and hire me freelance.

Finally there is a v-log project in development which I'm tossing around names for. It's essentially building on my reviews here but is a far more detective approach to why stories fail and more importantly how to fix them. Not the actually quality of writing so to say but going over plot holes, character flaws or just often rather dull plots and saying how I as a writer would approach them.

Again, thanks for your patience guys. I'll try and be more reliable in the future.

- Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment